To serve a reputed organization offering a competitive environment and vast opportunities for career development purely based on performance, where I can add value to the organization’s progress.
- Having excellent command to manage company accounts and finance matter
- Buying & selling budget management and flow control
- Attended Seminars, Internships, Workshops & Trainings to extend my knowledge
- Excellent Management & Leadership skills, Fully confident at all levels of management and can do assigned duties with full devotion and commitment
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Urdu
- Achieved 100% target deadlines for all the projects assigned
- Cute & Cure Pharma (May, 2014 - July, 2015)
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Insurance cases dealing
- Office Administrator
- Cute & Cure Pharma (February, 2013 - April, 2014)
- To manage daily activities related to office management internal and also to deal with external matters.
- Attendance, staff leaves, hiring and resigning records.
- I was managing to publish ad related to new hiring for the staff.
- LLB Bahauddin Zikriya University Pakistan (2012-2015)
- M.Sc (Economics) – University of Sargodha – Pakistan (2010-2012)
- B.Com – University of the Punjab Lahore – Pakistan (2008-2010)
- Intermediate (Computer Sciences) – BISE Sargodha – Pakistan (2006-2008)
- Matric ( Science) – BISE Sargodha – Pakistan (2004-2006)
Special Training Program me
Training for Call Centre at H.R Technologies Lahore. Was providing training in Accent Change for the purpose of telemarketing and receiving Calls.
Project Completed during MSC
Major subjects I worked on project “Do schools make a difference” I reviewed 20 articles and made a research proposal in my6 research proposal I have find out schools play an important role in students life and also have a strong impact on professional life as well, for example students who graduate from private schools and college have higher earnings and have higher living standard as compare to students who graduate from public colleges and universities in Pakistan, in my research I have also find out schools can reduce street crime and also can play an important role of lower the gap of unemployment, for example if we encourage our technical schools that is very helpful in lower the rate of unemployment
· MS Word
· Software Installation
· Internet email
Will be furnished on Request