Gain weight in a week?

Gain weight in a week?
Apna Wazan Sirf 7 dino men barhaen.

Eid Ul-Fitr Day Wishes SMS for Husband

Eid Ul-Fitr Day Wishes for Husband

  • Dear Husband Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak
    Sending you warm wishes across the miles . .
    Just to let you know
    How much you are missed on EID,.
    A very happy Eid ul Fitr Mubarak,
    Eid Ul-Fitr Day Wishes SMS for Husband
  • Eid day message for husband,,.
    Your words are my food.,
    Your breath is my wine.,
    Dear Husband you are everything to me!
    Happy Eid day.,
  • Eid Mubarak,
    May Allah fill your heart with joy,
    and your home with good cheer on this special Eid's day,
    God bless you..
    Eid Ul-Fitr Day Wishes SMS for Husband
  • 24 hours make a lovely day
    Seven days make a lovely week
    52 weeks make a lovely year
    and knowing a person like you will make my life lovely,
    My cute husband I wish you a very special occasion of Eid ul Fitr

  • Dear Husband,
    Accept my heartiest wishes on the great occasion of eid,
    wishing you a very pleasant and smiling eid.
    Eid Ul-Fitr Day Wishes SMS for Husband

No comments: