Gain weight in a week?

Gain weight in a week?
Apna Wazan Sirf 7 dino men barhaen.

Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister

Birthday Wishes for Sister 


Dear Sister !
"The best thing about having a sister is that i will always have a friend."
Happy Birthday.
I am so glad you are my sister. I hope that your Birthday brings you everything you could want and mroe. Happy birthday my dear sister !
I wish you a lovely day, Not just today, because it is your birthday, but all year round.
May you always wake up in the morning with a smile on your face.
"Happy Birthday Dear Sister"
A sister is a someone special, who fights with me, cares with me, plays with me, suggests me things and shouts at me at times. Whatever happens you are my sister forever.
Happy birthday my Dear Sis.
On your special day, May the nicest and the sweetest surprises come your way.
Happy Birthday wish for you!
May you have all the joy, your heart can hold.All the smiles a day can bring; All the blessings a life can unfold; May you get the world's best in everything.
Wishing you a happy birthday ... sister,
<< Happy Birthday Sister >>
There is no other love like the love for a sister, And there is no other love like the love from a sister. I'm Lucky to have a Sister .. Like U..
My Sister someone who has always been there for the good times and the bad times ,
Wishing you a very happy b'day to my sweet sister.
Let the God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes of success, Happiness and Prosperity for you.
== happY birthdaY deaR sisteR ==
All these years for me, You've stood for;
S = Surprise
I =  Inspiration
S = Satisfaction
T = Triumph
E = Entertainment
R = Reliability
I'm grateful that you are a part of my life sister.
Happy Birthday........

No comments: