Gain weight in a week?

Gain weight in a week?
Apna Wazan Sirf 7 dino men barhaen.

Birthday wishes SMS for Brother

Birthday wishes SMS for Brother
  • Happy birthday dear brother..
    With the warmth of your love...
    You have touched me deep inside..
    Dear brother you are so special to me.,

  • And all i wanted to say is:
    You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!
    Happy birthday..

  • Dear Brother !
    My love for you has a never ending supply..
    It will never be lacking..
    It will never get dry.
    I wish you happy birthday..

  • True love is the gift..
    We all possess..
    It is the key to the heart., and the soul's happiness.
    Dear brother you are my love my life..
    Happy birthday to you..

  • My love for you grows and grows with each passing year,
    Dear brother I can't imagine living without you..
    Happy birthday my lovely and cute brother..

  • Happppy birthday to my brother.
    Wish you all the best on this special day, the day when you born, the day when you cry, the day when you smile, the day when you were too little, the day when I had seen you for the first time...
    Happy  birthday to you.

  • Every time I look in your eyes, I think that they saying "made for each others" was made just for you and me.. Life is incomplete without you..
    Happy birthday to you..
  • Birthday wishes SMS for Brother

No comments: