Gain weight in a week?

Gain weight in a week?
Apna Wazan Sirf 7 dino men barhaen.

Birthday wishes SMS for Wife

Birthday wishes SMS for Wife
  • You mean every thing to me.. I love you..
    Happy birthday ..
    Have a day as special as you are !

  • Happy birthday my darling..
    My debt to you beloved ,
    Is one i can't pay,
    In any coin of any realm..
    on any reckoning day..

  • I just want to take the time to wish a very special..
    happy birthday to the most wonderful man in the world..
    Happy birthday my princes..

  • Your birthday remains me that ...
    You are the only person ...
    I want to spend my life with.
    Happy birthday my cute wife..

  • I truly wish that , you are blessed with all the happiness..
    Health , joy and prosperity in life..
    AFter all you will share all you have with me.. won't you?
    Happy birthday to the twinkle of my eye.
    and the person who I love from the bottom of my heart..
    Birthday wishes SMS for Wife

  • While you get busy reading birthday wishes.,
    Let me get busy covering you with kisses..
    Happy birthday darling..

  • Sending birthday wishes.......
    Filled with .........
    Love    --- and --- peace
    and ------------- joy..
    Wishing sweetest things happen right before your eyes,
    Happy birthday my sweet heart my love..

No comments: