Gain weight in a week?

Gain weight in a week?
Apna Wazan Sirf 7 dino men barhaen.

Birthday wishes SMS for Husband

Birthday wishes SMS for Husband
  • All I want for you is to be happy..
    I hope that you fulfill all your heart desires..
    Stay healthy and awesome..
    Happy birthday to you my dear husband..

  • Happpy birthday to you with all my love.
    I wish you happy birthday to you..

  • I want to wish you happy birthday with all the love in the world., You are the greatest gift I've ever had...
    Wishing you birthday wishes..

  • I love you so much and want you too..
    Have the best birthday ever..
    May your birthday be filled with love and laughter..
    Happy birthday dear Husband..

  • One hug,
    One kiss..
    One sms with ....
    One heart that only for you ..
    Wishing very happy birthday to you.,
    My Lover My friend My husband I love you..
    Happy birthday..

  • Whether its you birthday or not,
    I'm always going to be right..
    by your side through it all.
    Happy birthday,

  • You are my life,
    My sunshine,
    My everything..
    You give me reason to smile,
    Wishing you to have a special birthday..
    Birthday wishes SMS for Husband

  • On your birthday today..
    I officially accuse you stealing my heart..
    But this is one robbery..
    That I'm actually glad happened..
    Happy birthday.,

No comments: