Gain weight in a week?

Gain weight in a week?
Apna Wazan Sirf 7 dino men barhaen.

Wishes of Valentine Day inEng, Urdu|WaseemPk

There is only one thing I wish to say
There is only one day left for Valentine day
Let all the lovers of the world unite
Let there be peace and love in everyone’s sight
Let the kisses flow smoothly like a stream
Let everyone meet the men and women of their dreams
Let everyone get a lovers valentine card
Even sending one yoyoyourself is not very hard
This day of love when you cannot say no
Telling yoyoyour sweetheart that you love them so
Say it with flowers and say it with all yoyoyour love
Say it with chocolates or with two white doves
Just show all yoyoyour love on Valentine Day

------------------------

What do you give a lady so sweet?
Who makes my existence so complete.
Should She get a Long-stemmed Rose?
Perhaps some very heartfelt pros?
A store-bought card with another’s word?
Anything that’s pyoyourchased seems absyoyourd.
I would give you the World if it were mine,
For now, take my heart, and be My Valentine.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!

--------------------------

All I wanted was sumone 2 care for me
All I wanted was sumone who'd b there for me
All I ever wanted was sumone who'd b true
All I ever wantedwas sumone like U...

-------------------------

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in yoyour arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought r of U..


Urdu>>>