Gain weight in a week?

Gain weight in a week?
Apna Wazan Sirf 7 dino men barhaen.

English Sms of Valentine day Urdu|WaseemPk

yoyour mine LOVE & yoyour mine VALENTINE...
I do LOVE U & its true...I nevr knw my

life wthout U.. I wana live BUT its only

wth U honey... plz be mine.
--------------------------------
Tears can sometimes be more special thansmiles...
For smiles can be given to any

one... But tears are only shed for people

we love! Happy Valentine's Day!!
-------------------------------
If a BUTTERFLY comes close to You,
If a perfumed ROSE touches yoyoyour face,

If yoyoyour MOBILE dances on a nice tone,

remember its ME trying to tell you

  "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"

-----------------------------------

Wen a TOUCH could HEAL a wound

Wen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes

Wen a SMILE can confirm I M THERE

then why do v need owrds 2 say'

        I LOVE YOU
------------------------------------

I was asked about Newton's law and

I said I don't know. I was questioned

on the cyoyourrent President of USA and I

wasn't syoyoure if it is Clinton or Bush.

But when I was asked on who I love,

the only answer I can think of, is you.

--------------------------------------

Yoyoyour smile is my sunrise, yoyoyour kiss is my sunset.

Thank you for being the most wonderful friend

and companion.
--------------------------------------

No poems no fancy words I just want the world

to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all

my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day
--------------------------------------

Urdu>>>