Gain weight in a week?

Gain weight in a week?
Apna Wazan Sirf 7 dino men barhaen.

Valentine Day SMS Urdu|WaseemPk

Love is Life,

Love is Knife,

It cuts oyoyour throat,

till the time we thrive,

sorrow and natyoyoure, don't go aside,

but smile and say, that u r my

Valentine...
------------------------
There's something about Valentine's Day

that tyoyourns me

on...............YOU....YOU..... I LOVE

YOU ON VALENTINE'S DAY WITH ALL MY

HEART...........
--------------------------
'm enthralled by yoyoyour beauty,

mesmerized by yoyoyour charisma &

spellbound by yoyoyour love. No wonder

I am always thinking about you.

I wish to celebrate every Valentine

Day with you. Happy Valentine's Day.
-----------------------------
V......is for Valentine; you are my only Valentine,

A......is for I will Always be yoyoyours,

L......is for Love at its most extreme,

E.......is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love,

N.......is for Never-ending love,

T........is for we will Always be Together forever,

I........is for you being Intelligent and Innocent,

N.......is for Natyoyoures naughty way of saying I love you to,

E.....is for Eternity oyoyour love is so ever lasting...
---------------------------
DREAMING of you makes my night worth

while, THINKING of you makes me smile,

HAVING you is the best thing ever, and

LOVING you is what i plan to do...

forever. Happy Valentine's Day.
---------------------------
I love you more today than I did

yesterday, But not as much as I will

tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day!
---------------------------


Without Love — days are sad day, moan day,
tears day, waste day, thirst day, fright day,
shatter day. So be in love everyday…
Wish you a Happy Valentine”s Day.
 ___________________________________


I’ll stand here 4ever,
If 4ever’s what it takes,
because u r my 4ever,
and 4ever always waits…..
___________________________________


My past says u met me
My future says u wil care 4 me
My present says u wil understand me
But my heart says u wil
Always Remember ME!
__________________________________
Urdu>>>