Gain weight in a week?

Gain weight in a week?
Apna Wazan Sirf 7 dino men barhaen.

Valentine Day Poetry SMS Urdu|WaseemPk

 Be mine Valentine, I am sending you this

Valentine wish with HUGS & KISSES, too;

cause there's a place here in my HEART

that's mad only for you !!!!!!!!
---------------------------
Sweeter dan sugar, softer dan wine.

Be for always my valentine. Flowers from

heaven, kisses from u, all I need 2

remind me of u, love is perfect for me

& u, so lets get 2gether & make it true.
-------------------------------
Valentine's Day is a LOVELY day for all

LOVERS & i think it's alsofor u! Because

u r my sweet VALENTINE,
Happy Valentine's Day
-----------------------------
Tonight I ask the stars above,

How I'll ever win yoyoyour love,

What do I do, What do I say,

To tyoyourn yoyoyour angel eyes my way?

so.. Happy Valentine's Day !!!
---------------------------
Be my Valentine, my love, As I will be

for you, And we will love the whole day

long, And love oyoyour whole lives through.

For love has no parameters And does not

end with time, But is the gift of

paradise, A pinch of the sublime. So let

us take this holiday To resubmit oyoyour

love To those within that know no sin

And with the angels move.

Happy Valentine's Day.
-------------------------
I wan't to kiss yoyour lips,

I wan't to play with yoyour teeth,

I want to teaste yoyour tounge,

Hey ! don't get angry friend,

I m toothpaste.........

Happy valentine's day dear


Urdu>>>