Gain weight in a week?

Gain weight in a week?
Apna Wazan Sirf 7 dino men barhaen.

Eid Ul Fitr Day wishes sms for Sister

Eid Ul Fitr Day wishes sms for Sister

  • My DEAR SISTER
    I Wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid mubarak to you. May this Eid bring a lot of happiness and countless bounties in your life.. I pray that May Allah fulfill you all desires on this auspicious occasion., I proud that I've such a relation and you are my sister..
    Happy Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak to you my Dear Sister...
    Eid Ul Fitr Day wishes sms for Sister

     
  • "A Sister is a gift to the heart,
    a friend to the spirit,
    a golden thread to the meaning of life"
    Happy EID MUBARAK My Dear Lovely Sister
  • Hope your Eid will be wonderful and your smile will be full with happiness and your wishes will be for mine, Dear Sister I Love You, Happy Eid Mubarak...
    Eid Ul Fitr Day wishes sms for Sister
  •  Sister I Love You...When I turn back the pages Our young days I recall Of  fun and games and happy times When both of us were small . .
  • Have a little note of RELATION;
    That says how special you are,
    How very happy I'm, to have you as an important part of my life,.
    Eid Ul Fitr Day wishes sms for Sister
  • My Dear Loveing Sister Happy EID Gerrtings...!!! To My Sweet Sister May ALLAH bless you this auspicious day of EID, and May it be a new beginning of greater prosperity, successand happiness. Wish you a Happy EID MUBARAK.
    I wish you All a very happy "EID"...!!!
    Eid Ul Fitr Day wishes sms for Sister
  • Dear SISTER,May this Eid day be the brightest and best you have ever had,.
    Happy Eid Mubarak.,
    Eid Ul Fitr Day wishes sms for Sister

No comments: